Monday, September 20, 2010

Gilles, Brothers, Sisters & I




this picture is starting to be everywhere
it will be part of an episode in an upcoming episode of the new season for "brother & sisters"



Gilles made me the honor to write the préface of my new book "CINQ". (available on www.amazon.com )




I had the chance to discover Gilles, when he was doing his military service, in Paris back in may 1994. Working with Gilles for more than 15 years has been a rare privilege.
I am thankful to my special friend for such a professional response and enthusiasm.
From day one, I knew that Gilles had everything to become a Star. Year after year, Gilles showed that he had all the required talent. Being also a perfectionist and a complete workaholic, while never giving up also helped. I am not surprised about his success and frankly he totally deserves it.

this picture is extracted from the Gilles marini 2010 calendar (Month of November) which was highly successful in the US (available on amazon.com)



ALL MY WORK, INCLUDING GILLES PICTURES, IS AVAILABLE FOR ART PRINTS

For more info and details (including rates), please contact me on fredgoudon@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment