Monday, January 19, 2009

Greg R - La belle vie


I met Greg in 1997. I was organizing a casting for my book "Bedtime Stories". He was a beginner and didn't have any photos of himself, I inmediately realized he would become part of the book. He also appears in "Aqua" and "Sunday Morning". From that moment on we travelled very much and went through beautiful moments together. He accompanied me through my artistic and personal life
.....................
J'ai rencontré Greg en 1997. J'avais organisé un casting pour mon livre "Bedtime Stories". Il etait tout debutant et n'avait quasiment aucune photo de lui a me montrer. Et pourtant, j'ai tout de suite su qu'il ferait parti de ce livre. Il figure également dans "Aqua" et "Sunday Morning". Nous avons fait de nombreux voyages et vecu beaucoup de beaux moments ensemble. Il m'a accompagné dans ma vie artistique et personnelle durant de nombreuses années.
......................
Conocí a Greg en 1997.Organizaba un casting para mi libro "Bedtime Stories". Era principiante y no tenía ninguna foto de él. Pero enseguida me di cuenta de que formaria parte de este libro.
También aparece en "Aqua" y "Sunday Morning". A partir de ese momento viajamos mucho y vivimos bonitos momentos juntos. Me acompañó en mi vida artística y personal durante muchos años.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive